The 360 Degree PDLC Feedback Process
We take feedback from all stakeholders in order to enhance the teaching learning processes at our Institution. Overall feedback of teaching learning, curriculum and college administration aspects for all courses are recorded from all the stakeholders.
Feedback on curriculum is based on following parameters:
- Difficulty Level of the course
- Balance between Practical and Theory
- Useful in imparting transferable and life skills
- Contribution towards inculcating ethics, values and moral sense
- Employability enhancing content
- Simulating extra learning and self-learning
- Usefulness for internal assessment
Click on the below links to download:
CORRECTIVE ACTION REQUEST ( CAR) FOR NON CONFORMANCE- COMPLAINT
Course feedback form
Employer Feedback Form
Feedback Administrative Staff edited
Parents Feedback Form
Student Feedback on Teaching Staff
Overall Evaluation of Programme and Curriculum from Stakeholders
This feedback is recorded in hardcopy/Google form, collated and analysed with the help of MS. Excel and published on the college website. Students come up with valuable contribution regarding current curriculum and its role in their overall development. These contributions are discussed for enhancing the teaching-learning process.
Similar process is followed for the feedback from parents and alumni of the college.
Student satisfaction survey is taken from the students on following parameters:
- Teaching – Learning Environment
- Teaching Faculty
- Overall personality development
This feedback was recorded in both with Google forms and hardcopy, collated and analysed through MS. Excel. Student satisfaction index was calculated to understand the satisfaction level of the students.
Students also gave feedback about individual teachers on following parameters:
- Teachers Subject Knowledge
- Motivation Provided
- Communication Skill
- Teachers Regularity & Punctuality
- Interest generated by the teachers in the subject
- Use of innovation Teaching Methods(OHP/BB/PPT’S)
- Accessibility of the Teachers in & out of the class
- Discipline in Class
- Syllabus Coverage
- Refers to latest developments in the field
This feedback is recorded in hardcopy format/Google form. It is then collated and analysed with the help of MS. Excel. The feedback given from students is submitted to head of the institution and is conveyed to the respective teachers.
Parents feedback is also taken on two criteria, admission process and college infrastructure. For the feedback about the admission process following parameters were examined at the satisfaction level:
- Availability of information at campus
- Availability of Information at College Website
- Usefulness of help desk
- Verification process
- Staff at the Office Counter
- Feedback on online payment method
- Overall Rating of the Admission Process
This feedback is recorded in hardcopy format/Google form during admission process. Afterward it is collated and analysed with the help of MS. Excel. Parents’ come up with valuable suggestions on the admission process. These suggestions from parents are discussed with the admission committee and college administration for better admission experience.
One more Parents feedback is taken on the college infrastructure. For this feedback following parameters are examined at the satisfaction level:
- Fee structure
- Quality of support material
- Training & Placement
This feedback is recorded in hardcopy /Google format during parent teachers meeting. Afterward it is collated and analysed with the help of MS. Excel. The parents give feedback about the overall environment of the college which was discussed with college authorities and management.
Feedback is taken from teachers on curriculum and another feedback is on workplace environment. For workplace environment feedback following parameters are examined at the satisfaction level:
- Workplace culture
- Acceptance level at work place
- Challenge level of the syllabus with reference to Students
- Challenge level of the syllabus with reference to teaching
- Completion of syllabus on time
- The adequacy of study material available for reference in library for teachers and students
- Infrastructure of Institution
This feedback is recorded in hardcopy format/Google form Afterward it is collated and analysed with the help of MS. Excel. The given feedback is discussed with college authorities. The similar process was followed for the feedback teachers on curriculum.