Ragging within or outside the college campus is completely
According to Maharashtra Prohibition of Anti Ragging Act “Ragging” is defined as-
- Display of disorderly conduct, doing of any act which causes or is likely to cause physical or psychological harm or;
- Raise apprehension or fear or shame or embarrassment to a student or;
- Teasing, abusing, threatening, or playing practical jokes on any student or;
- Causing hurt or;
- Asking any student to do any act or perform something which the student will not willingly do in ordinary course.
What is Ragging ?
OBJECTIVES OF THE ANTI RAGGING CELL
- To educate and create awareness among the students about the ill effects of ragging.
- To inform students about their rights against anti-ragging activities.
- To obstruct the occurrence of ragging by following anti-ragging measures.
- To provide punishment to those involved in ragging as per the orders laid down by the Supreme Court of India and Maharashtra Prohibition of Anti Ragging Act.
- To involve the teaching staff and to invoke a sense of responsibility among the staff to curb the menace of ragging in any of its form.
Any complaint on ragging can be addressed by informing the following members in charge:
|Prof. Subhashini Naikar||Convener||9833124996|
|Prof. Poonam Sharma||Member||9833087219|
|Prof. Satish Pandey||Member||896771410|
|Prof. Jitendra Gupta||Member||9773474521|