Women Development Cell
The main objective of the cell is to look into the grievances of the women, both staff members (teaching and non-teaching) as well as students and provide guidance and help to them.
The Prime Role of Women Development Cell (WDC) of the College is to deal with cases of sexual harassment and moreover, implementation of the Women policy, in general to promote the well being of female student, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.
Aims of WDC:
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non teaching women staff of the college.
- To create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
- To create legal awareness on specific issues concerning girl students and women.
- To provide career counselling.
Objectives of WDC:
- Promotion, development and dissemination of knowledge regarding the role of girl students and women in the present social context.
- To organize various types of training programmes and create awareness about self-employment schemes for the encouragement of self-reliance among girl students and women.
- To encourage participation of NGOs working in the area of women’s development in the activities of the Cell.
Members of the Women Development Cell are:
|Prof. Shital Shah||Convenor|
|Prof. Harshada More|
|Prof. Akshata Pawar|
|Prof. Manisha Jadhav|
|Prof. Minu Paul|
|Girl Student – Ms. Gauri Ghag of TYBCom|
|Mansi Daksha SYBAMMC|
|Prof. Rajesh Ruke||Convenor|
|Dr. J.P. Yadav|
Who Can Approach the Cell:
Any employee including faculty, staff, contractual, temporary, casual and student can approach the Women Development Cell.
Annual Gender Sensitisation Plan 2020-21: Click here to view
Annual Gender Sensitisation Plan 2021-22: Click here to view
Facilities Provided for Women: Click here to view