Rules and Regulations
- Four passport size photographs are necessary – one library card and for printing on the mark sheet respectively. Wearing of identity card on college campus is compulsory.
- The college attaches great importance to discipline and all the students shall scrupulously observe the same. Disobedience, misconduct, misbehavior or failure to comply with any of the rules will be severely dealt with.
- Students of the college shall abide by the rules that may be made by the Principal of the college and shall do nothing inside or outside the college that will interfere with its orderly administration. Parents/Guardians are presumed to have agreed to the rules when their wards join the college and undertake to submit to the normal enforcement of the same to the satisfaction of the Principal, whose decision shall be final.
- Conduct of students in the classes as well as in premises of the college shall be such as will cause no disturbance to fellow students or to other classes.
- Students must not attend classes other than their own without the permission of the lecturer concerned.
- Students must not loiter in the college premises while the lectures are in process.
- Smoking and spitting is strictly prohibited in the college campus.
- College property should be used with care. Any damage done to the college property is a breach of discipline and will be severely dealt with.
- No person shall be invited to address a college meeting or society without the previous permission of the Principal. Even in college debates it is necessary to get all the subjects proposed for discussion approved previously by the Principal.
- Students must attend all the classes, practical, tutorials, seminars, according to the time – table, on all working days of the college. Students who are unwell at the time of the test or exam should submit the medical certificate to the Principal within a week’s time.
- Failure to observe any of the rules will make a student liable for disciplinary action.
- If for any reason in the opinion of the Principal, which shall be final, the continuance of a student in the college is detrimental to the best interest of the college, the Principal may ask such a student to leave the college, without assigning any reasons for his decision.
- Students should see the college notice boards regularly for necessary information.
- Any student, if found guilty, of using any unfair means during the examination will immediately attract action under the Maharashtra Act No.XXXI of 1982. The board categories of malpractices as laid down by the University and the quantum of punishment for each category there of will be put up on the Notice Boards before the commencement of the examinations.
- Whoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets or propagates ragging within or outside any education institution shall, on conviction, be punished under the Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1999.
Dr. Kiran Mane