To promote the academic and administrative performance of our College, through conscious, consistent and catalytic action.
The college has established IQAC in the year 2004 following the Accreditation of the college by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Functions of IQAC:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters in various activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on quality aspects.
- Organization of discussions, workshops, seminars and promotion of quality circles.
- Recording and monitoring quality measures of the institution.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report and such other reports as may be decided from time to time.
Composition of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) 2023-24
- Prof. Dr. D. N. Ganjewar, Principal – Chairman of IQAC
- Dr. Lion Sharad Ruia – Chairman, Governing Council
- Lion Kanahaiyalal G. Saraf – Trustee and Hon. Secretary, Governing Council
- Lion Atit Ruia – Member, Governing Council
- Dr. Emelia Noronha – Coordinator of IQAC
- Dr. Madhavi Nighoskar – Vice Principal , Degree
- Ms. Subhashini Naikar – Vice Principal , SFC
- Dr. Kiran– NCC Incharge
Promoting Quality Assurance System for the Teaching Learning Process
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell ensures maintenance of Quality Culture in the Teaching Learning process:
At the institutional level it ensures preparation of following documents :
List of Non working days and holidays
- Mr. Rajesh Ruke – DMC Incharge
- Dr. Shami Mane Nimgulkar Kamble – DLLE Incharge
- Dr. Mahendra Pachadkar – Student Council In-charge
- Ms. Shital Shah – Librarian
- Ms. Rasika Patkar – Head Clerk
- Mr. Rajendra Sharma, Add. Gen. Manager, Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. – Alumni
- Ms. Sheetal Kanojiya – Student Representative
- Mr. Aman Varma – Student Representative
At the Departmental level it ensures the maintenance of following documents:
Reviews Methods used for teaching learning process – documented in Log book
Review by HOD
Result Analysis and Feedback of students
Self Appraisal Reports
At Individual level the IQAC ensures that the faculty maintains the following documents:
The Teaching plan
The Daily Teaching Report